Plagiarism checking is carried out by the Editorial Team at least 1 time using Turnitin Software after the article is submitted and/or before the article is accepted. Some of the things that are included in plagiarism include:
- Referring and/or quoting terms, words and/or sentences, data or information from sources without citing sources in the citation notes and/or without adequately stating sources;
- Referring or quoting random terms, words or sentences and information from sources without citing sources in the citation notes or without adequately citing sources;
- Using ideas, opinions, views, or theories without adequately citing sources;
- Formulate your own words or sentences from the source of words or phrases, ideas, opinions, views, or theories without stating the source adequately;
- Submit scientific works produced or published by other people as sources of scientific works without adequately disclosing them.